Non-Silicone Release Agents
Formulated to overcome the problems associated with the use of silicone in post moulding operations. Non-Silicone release agents do not interfere with post moulding operations such as bonding, painting or metalizing.Ambersil Non-Silicone release agents ofer good polymer compatibility, medium heat resistance and excellent levels of slip and release.
MEDIUM DUTY, NON-SILICONE RELEASE AGENT
A medium duty, dry film non-silicone mould release agent.
- Provides excellent release for all types of thermoplastics, some thermosetting plastics, silicone rubber and many other types of rubber
- Will not interfere with post moulding treatments, such as painting, printing or gluing
- Does not build up in the mould
- Operational up to +150ºC
- Easily removed with solvent cleaners e.g. Ambersil Mould Cleaner
- Automotive Approval: Ford Tox No.: 174011